Saturday 1 March 2014

Whatsapp vs Blackberry Messenger. Which is better ???

With the release of Blackberry
Messenger for Android phones (Version 4.0 and above),
many people who have android phones versions less
than 4.0 have been complaining of being marginalized
by Blackberry. They simply cannot understand why
BBM would not be made to work on their phones. I
have done a critical analysis of Whatsapp and BBM. As
for me the better of the two is
gotten from the comparison below
1. Whatsapp automatically adds the Contacts in your
phone into your friend list, you do not have to send a
friend request unlike BBM.
WHATSAPP 1- BBM 0
2. You can PING (send messages) to only people you
have their BBM Pin, this means your Father, Mother,
Enemies will not know your Pin unless you give it to
them. In whatsapp once you save a person's number in
your phone and the person has registered for whatsapp,
he/she can view your status and even chat with you.
BBM therefore is more SECURITY CONSCIOUS than
Whatsapp.
BBM 1- WHATSAPP 0
3. Whatsapp works on all Android phones and over 60
% of java phones in the world including Nokia Asha 200
& 205. BBM works on BB phones and Android phones
with version 4.0 and upwards including Tecno phones.
WHATSAPP 1- BBM 0
4. With Whatsapp you can send Picture, Video, Audio
message, Contact, Location while on BBM, you can
only send Picture and Audio message. (When Chatting,
click on ATTACH in Whatsapp or BBM)
WHATSAPP 1- BBM 0
5. The Swag and Effizy of having a BBM Pin is
something that shows class and elevates the status of
a Guy or Babe . I can't remember how many times I was
embarrassed when People ask for my BB Pin ! I will
just say: I am planning on getting a BB soon.
BBM 1- WHATSAPP 0
The Final Breakdown
Whatsapp BBM
Point   1 1 0
Point   2 0 1
Point   3 1 0
Point   4 1 0
Point   5 0 1
TOTAL  3 2
Whatsapp has 3 points while BBM has 2.
So this means Whatsapp is better than BBM.
From the foregoing, if your phone cannot use BBM
(Android version below 4.0) DO NOT FEEL BAD
because Whatsapp is better than BBM. As for me I have
the two installed on my Tecno L3 but most of my
Friends and fans still prefer to communicate with me
using WHATSAPP.
Get me on whatsapp  08137485447
Get me on BBM  7C89F238
If you have other advantages or disadvantages of any
one of them, feel free to use the comment box below to
let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment